The term "NSBC" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1785 E. Sahara Avenue, Suite 255, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89104. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the NSBC are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- References on this website to any names, trademarks, products or services of any third parties or links to third party sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not constitute or imply an endorsement or sponsorship by NSBC or an affiliation with the third party. You agree that NSBC will not be responsible for any damage or loss incurred in connection with the third party websites or any products or services available from the third party.
This privacy statement sets out how the NSBC uses and protects any information that you give NSBC when you use this website.
NSBC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask that you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect
NSBC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes.
NSBC reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate your access to or use of this website for any reason, including a failure by you to comply with these Terms. NSBC may choose to take legal action against you for your failure to comply with these Terms.
Emails from the NSBC and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of an email, you must not take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or forward it to another recipient. If you believe you have received an email in error, please contact the NSBC at:
Las Vegas: (702) 486-6542
Reno: (775) 688-1442
You certify under penalty of perjury that all information you provide within your licensee account is true and correct. You understand that to make a false statement, to conceal a material fact, or to use a fictitious name or address is a criminal act and will be pursued as such.