If you have a complaint involving unlicensed practice, gross negligence, or unsanitary conditions, the Nevada State Board of Cosmetology can help. Contact us at either our Las Vegas (702-486-6542) or Reno (775-688-1442) office, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every inquiry and have the authority to take disciplinary action against licensed cosmetology professionals, businesses, and schools.
The Nevada State Board of Cosmetology reminds you to exercise your rights as a consumer when receiving cosmetology services.
Consumer's Cosmetology Bill Of Rights
Consumers in the State of Nevada have the right to:
- Receive competent professional cosmetology services
- Verify the names, titles and credentials of cosmetology professional providing services
- Receive clear explanations of the cosmetology services offered and the cost of the services
- Refuse any cosmetology services offered
- Be treated with courtesy and respect
- Verify information on complaints that have resulted in final action against a licensee
- File a complaint with the Nevada State Board of Cosmetologists regarding a cosmetology establishment, cosmetology school, licensee, or an unlicensed person performing cosmetology services